The Nelson Bay & District Business Association
A non profit organisation acting as a liaison between members & all levels of government
Our vision statement:
Nelson Bay to be recognised as a progressive and economically sustainable business precinct of the Tomaree Peninsula, working in harmony with Strategic Alliances including other business precincts on the peninsula for mutual benefit, whilst preserving Nelson Bay as a unique seaside village environment. The Nelson Bay and District Business Association plays a vital role within the local business community. The Association is non profit organisation and acts as a liaison between members and all levels of government. The Chamber has over 60 members who work together to contribute in a positive way to the long-term economic stability of the area. The Chamber actively supports the Port Stephens Real Futures program for our Year 10 students. One of our biggest undertakings is being instrumental in the delivery of the major festivals in Port Stephens, Tastes of the Bay and the Blue Water Country Music Festival, and the Nelson Bay Sculptures Festival.
Networking opportunities with fellow business people
- Regular breakfast and twilight meetings with networking and guest speakers.
- Promoting the business’s view for Nelson Bay & District and lobbying the appropriate authorities.
- We have good links with local government, council and other organisations.
- Obtaining suitable government initiatives for expansion and growth
- Within environmentally sustainable guidelines, whilst encouraging all tiers of Government to formulate policies that support Nelson Bay and District business
- Creating a business environment that enables all business groups to work in unison for the benefit of Nelson Bay & District.
- Success for everyone
- Provide our members with professional and personal development opportunities through training and educational activities.
Thursday 27th August 2015 – 7.00am
Hosted by: Nelson Bay & District Business Association Venue: Depz Restaurant 85 Magnus St, Nelson Bay 2315 Cost: Members $12 | Non Members Welcome $17.00 Guest Speaker: Port Stephens Council Spokesperson
- We deliver tourism and cultural outcomes which enhance our community
- Our events bring tens of thousand of extra people to the area.
- Online resources for members to stay connected with each other
- Your own secure login with access to events and forums.. You can also friend and follow other association members.